Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"Bad," that's how...



Yeah, a wicked one.

Blister came up, popped, no big deal. Same as always.

AND THEN..... Little creepy-crawlies get in and co-mingle and go forth and bear fruit and all that leading to an infection.

HARD!

I could feel my heartbeat down inside my shoe. Ew, pewpie.

SO, a little surgery with nail scissors in the bathroom at work, a liberal application of hand soap and purell, and this is what we get:



No more infection, just an ugly hole in my foot.

Stay tuned, I feel all blistery inside.

3 comments:

M. Gants v4.0 said...

Jesus christ man, that's icky. Must hurt too...sorry about that.

By the way, your blog colors fit perfectly with the theme...nice soft footsie flesh tones. Bleh!

Kaveman said...

If I were not a dermatologist in training, I would say, "That is grosser than gross."

Megan said...

AHHHHHHHHH!!!! Run away! Run away!